Do You Have A Solar Project We Can Help With?
Randolph Solar | 800 MW-AC
Current Status: Development
- Randolph Solar is an 800 MW-AC photovoltaic solar power plant under development in Charlotte County, Virginia.
- SolUnesco sold Randolph Solar to Virginia Electric Power Company (Dominion Energy) to be operated as a regulated asset.
- SolUnesco retains development responsibilities associated with landowner relations.
- Randolph Solar will interconnect to the Dominion 500 kV transmission system that originates at the Clover power station. Randolph will provide power to the wholesale electricity grid.
- Randolph Solar received a Conditional Use permit from Charlotte County in July of 2022. Construction is expected to begin as early as the spring of 2025.
Charlotte County, VA